About Statistics and data format

Pedro

16 Sep, 2016 08:55 AM

Hello,

Im working on an application that will use statistics Ubuntu methods, so im using Manager Api, and Im getting a pair of problems, but thats not the topic of this post, I've already asked that in "Problems" section.

Here I wanted to ask you about your data model, when I run some request im not really sure about what Im getting in response, for example, when I run:

https://manager.ubudu.com/u_applications/xxx/statistics.json?access...

It's supposed to "Retrieve total statistics for the application" but I dont understand the provided JSON's format:

{ "success": true, "error_msg": null, "metric": "users", "result": [ { "name": "New Users", "data": [ 1385164800000, 112

What information is List "data" containing, the first number is a timestamp in miliseconds, but what about the second?

Thank you in advice, I hope not to annoy you will all my questions this days :p

1. Support Staff 1 Posted by francois on 16 Sep, 2016 09:13 AM

Hi Pedro,

Sorry for the late answer.
    The first number is the timestamp in millisecond, the second one the metric value.
    For instance here the metrics number.
    I will share some code with you later today that retrieves and process the logs so that you have an example.

BR,

François

Reply to this discussion

Internal reply

Formatting help / Preview (switch to plain text) No formatting (switch to Markdown)

Attaching KB article:

»

Attached Files

You can attach files up to 10MB

If you don't have an account yet, we need to confirm you're human and not a machine trying to post spam.

Keyboard shortcuts

Generic

? Show this help
ESC Blurs the current field

Comment Form

r Focus the comment reply box
^ + ↩ Submit the comment

You can use Command ⌘ instead of Control ^ on Mac